March 31, 2014

Game of Thrones - Epic Return April 6th!

On the edge of my seat, I am!  On HBO, 9pm, April 6, 2014 - can't arrive soon enough.  The return of Game of Thrones - a epic season 4 will be bestowed upon us all!


The greatest series of our time thanks to amazing author George R.R. Martin.

You can read an excerpt from his next novel in the series here excerpt-from-the-winds-of-winter.

His fantasy driven, historic period based stories with intense sexuality and savage, brutal murderous plots make for great television viewing.  That's what people want - SEX, HATE, MURDER,  BETRAYAL, LOVE, FANTASY.
With amazing costumes, sets and filming locations, you can't not love Game of Thrones!


Tyla

5 comments:

  1. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you
    can be a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog
    and will come back very soon. I want to encourage you to continue your
    great posts, have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admiring the hard work you put into your blog and in depth information you present.

    It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed information. Fantastic read!

    I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest websites on the web.
    I am going to recommend this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post! We are linking to this great post on our
    website. Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I
    found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter
    and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed
    the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.

    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to
    tell someone!

    ReplyDelete

Weigh in. What's your opinion? Start a dialogue. Speak and I'll listen.

The Keyhole to My Mind's Closet

The Keyhole to My Mind's Closet
Blogging = cleaning = healing.

Feed